Queensland Government Accommodation Office
We provide the Queensland Government with office accommodation to support service delivery across the state.
Some of our key responsibilities are to:
- be strategic in our approach
- provide cost effective office accommodation
- work in partnership with our customers to ensure we meet their office accommodation needs
- provide tailored advice, responsiveness and innovative solutions
- leverage market power through the centralised leasing of all office accommodation
- develop, monitor and implement policy and guidelines for best practice and efficient management of the portfolio
- provide stewardship and management of Special Estates (including parks, bridges and heritage assets).
View our organisational chart (PDF, 450KB).
- Last updated:
- 1 February 2021