- Disclosure log
- Gift register
- Open Data
- Prequalification (PQC) System
- QBuild eTender
- Register of Accredited Auditors
This register shows gifts and benefits valued at more than $150 that have been given and received by the department and its employees. This may include multiple gifts or benefits, where their total value exceeds $150 in a financial year.
This register is updated quarterly.
- Gift register September quarter 2020 (PDF, 236.22 KB)
- Gift register June quarter 2020 (PDF, 83.22 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2020 (PDF, 101.71 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2019 (PDF, 274.81 KB)
- Gift register September quarter 2019 (PDF, 99.1 KB)
- Gift register June quarter 2019 (PDF, 122.92 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2019 (PDF, 119.96 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2018 (PDF, 53.04 KB)
- Gift register September quarter 2018 (PDF, 78.91 KB)
- Gift register June quarter 2018 (PDF, 96.55 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2018 (PDF, 86.65 KB)
As part of the Queensland Government's commitment to open data, we release datasets to the public.
Prequalification (PQC) System
The Prequalification (PQC) System is Queensland's whole-of-government register of prequalified building consultants and contractors.The register is an internal working document. Requests for information will be processed in accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009. Application fee and charges may apply.
Call the PQC Infoline on 1800 072 621 or email PQCRegistrar@hpw.qld.gov.au.
The Queensland Information Technology Contracting (QITC) framework is used for any government purchasing of ICT products and services.
Queensland Government ICT tendering opportunities are listed on QTenders, which details current, closed and awarded tenders for a variety of goods and services as well as some building and construction related projects.
QBuild's electronic tender system eTender details current, closed and awarded tenders for construction projects including public housing, civic, education, health and sports facilities.
Register of Accredited Auditors
The Register of Accredited Auditors (Construction) (PDF, 120.08 KB) is available. This register is a list of accredited WHS auditors for the construction industry.
- Last updated:
- 23 March 2021