Dispute resolution for residential customers of embedded networks
To improve protections for residential customers in embedded networks. the government sought stakeholder views about embedded networks gaining access to the services of Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland. Submissions received are listed below.
Following consultation which closed in early 2020, a Decision Regulatory Impact Statement (RIS) has been prepared and is available here: Dispute resolution for residential embedded network customers: regulatory impact statement.
The required regulatory amendments will now be progressed to implement the Decision RIS and expand the Energy and Water Ombudsman’s jurisdiction to include residential customers of embedded networks.
Where required, confidential information has been redacted from these submissions. These files may not be fully accessible by assistive readers. Please email email@example.com if you need to access these in a different format.
The opinions expressed in the submissions are those of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Queensland Government.
- AGL (PDF, 108.25 KB)
- Caravan Parks Association of Queensland (PDF, 1125.14 KB)
- Confidential Submission 1 (PDF, 605.09 KB)
- Energy Australia (PDF, 102.04 KB)
- Individual: Ms Gail Artley (PDF, 316.69 KB)
- Individual: Ms Dianne Bevan (PDF, 337.24 KB)
- Individual: Ms Lauren Clemett (PDF, 429.53 KB)
- Individual: Mr Alexander Robertson (PDF, 453.59 KB)
- Individual: Ms Ilene Wicks (PDF, 327.35 KB)
- Lumo Energy (PDF, 856.29 KB)
- Origin (PDF, 181.16 KB)
- Queensland Council of Social Services (PDF, 277.4 KB)
- Shopping Centre Council of Australia (PDF, 444.99 KB)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia Queensland (PDF, 565.15 KB)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia Queensland Attachment 1 (PDF, 93.53 KB)
- WINconnect (PDF, 647.25 KB)
- Learn more about embedded networks.
- Read about the rights of electricity customers in embedded networks.
- Find out about dispute resolution and consumer protection.
- Last updated:
- 7 January 2022