Review of Queensland's energy legislation
A broader review of Queensland’s energy legislation was also undertaken and the results of consultation are being considered. An Energy Plan is currently being developed that will outline a holistic position on Queensland’s energy future and the pathway to achieving Queensland’s renewable energy target of 50% by 2030.
Feedback was initially sought on the Review of Queensland energy legislation: issues paper (PDF, 605.88 KB). A detailed options paper was then published and submissions received are listed below.
- Options paper – Part 1: Summarised regulatory impact statements (PDF, 1829.28 KB)
- Options paper – Part 2: Detailed regulatory impact statements (PDF, 4344.2 KB)
Non-confidential submissions are listed below, and where required, confidential information has been redacted. These files may not be fully accessible by assistive readers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to access these in a different format.
Confidential submissions have not been published.
The opinions expressed in the submissions are those of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Queensland Government.
- Advisory Council to Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland (PDF, 200.97 KB)
- AGL (PDF, 134.23 KB)
- Australian Energy Regulator (PDF, 97.22 KB)
- Caravan Parks Association of Queensland (PDF, 119.7 KB)
- Clean Energy Council (PDF, 143.96 KB)
- Cotton Australia (PDF, 120 KB)
- Department of Transport and Main Roads (PDF, 112.7 KB)
- Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland (PDF, 369.02 KB)
- Energy Efficiency Council (PDF, 115.34 KB)
- Energy Queensland Ltd (PDF, 463.73 KB)
- Environmental Defenders Office (PDF, 155.7 KB)
- Intellihub Group (PDF, 110.16 KB)
- Origin Energy (PDF, 127.88 KB)
- Powerlink (PDF, 173.36 KB)
- Property Council of Australia (PDF, 276.66 KB)
- Queensland Consumers Association (PDF, 116.68 KB)
- Queensland Council of Social Service (PDF, 176.9 KB)
- Queensland Farmers Federation (PDF, 329.74 KB)
- Rheem Australia (PDF, 108.52 KB)
- Shopping Centre Council of Australia (PDF, 162.13 KB)
- Vector Metering (PDF, 119.26 KB)
- Individual: Ms Suhailah Ali (PDF, 110.83 KB)
- Individual: Confidential (PDF, 54.96 KB)
- Individual: Confidential (PDF, 122.11 KB)
No results were found
- Last updated:
- 2 March 2023