Have your say
You are invited to have your say on key activities in the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan.
- The Regional Energy Transformation Partnerships Framework consultation is open until mid-2023.
We will continue consulting across the state to give Queenslanders more information about the plan and seek input for key implementation activities, including:
- a detailed roadmap for the long-term development of Queensland Renewable Energy Zone (QREZ) regions to deliver at least 22 gigawatts of new renewable energy
- a Future Energy Workforce Roadmap which includes the training and skills needed to deliver this renewable energy system
- an Energy Storage Strategy to drive more investment in batteries, storage and firming technologies.
Consultation locations include:
- Mount Isa
- Thursday Island
- Gold Coast
- Toowoomba - held on 16 November 2022
- Townsville – held on 6 March 2023
Stay up to date
Subscribe for updates about the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan, including consultation details and dates.
- Last updated:
- 8 March 2023