Powering Queensland Plan: an integrated energy strategy for the state
Released in June 2017, the Powering Queensland Plan sets out the Queensland Government's strategy to guide the state through the short-term and long-term challenges facing Australia's energy markets.
The plan supports the government's commitment to transition to a cleaner energy sector, creating new investment and jobs.
- Powering Queensland Plan (PDF, 1238.35 KB)
- Delivering effective energy policy outcomes (PDF, 843.77 KB)
- Stabilising electricity prices (PDF, 1172.47 KB)
- Transitioning to a low-carbon energy sector (PDF, 188.97 KB)
- Renewable energy achievements (PDF, 994.85 KB)
- Powering North Queensland plan summary (PDF, 3694.68 KB)
- Maintaining energy security and reliability (PDF, 412.15 KB)
- Last updated:
- 4 February 2021