Buy Queensland Supplier Awards
About the 2021 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards and other supplier recognition activities
We recognise the valuable contribution of suppliers in a variety of ways, including the Buy Queensland Supplier Awards. These awards recognise people and businesses that supply to the Queensland Government and are contributing to a stronger and better Queensland.
The awards showcase the Buy Queensland approach across 3 categories:
- Putting Queenslanders first
- Diversity through supply chains
- Delivering for Queensland.
The inaugural Buy Queensland Supplier Awards were held in 2019. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards were replaced with the Buy Queensland shout-out recognition program.
Nominate for the Awards (and other supplier recognition activities)
Businesses are eligible to nominate for the awards and other recognition activities if they meet the following criteria:
- Queensland-based business with an Australian Business Register profile and ABN for which the main business location is within Queensland.
- Business that has been a supplier to the Queensland Government at any time since September 2017 (whether under a current or expired contract).
Suppliers must self-nominate for the awards against the award category which best applies to their business. There can only be one award nomination per business.
Nominations close at 5pm, 8 September 2021.
Nominate now, as we are also recognising eligible suppliers in August and post November 2021 with a Buy Queensland shout-out published on our website and social media.
Find out more about how to nominate for the 2021 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards.
Why you should nominate
The 2021 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards recognise businesses for:
- supporting our local Queensland communities
- achieving Buy Queensland outcomes.
The awards highlight the value of the Buy Queensland approach and provide opportunities to profile the achievements of winners and finalists.
As a finalist or winner, your business will be recognised as a champion supporter for Buy Queensland. This provides recognition for achievements, raising the profile of your business and will help inspire other businesses to adopt the Buy Queensland approach.
If you submit an eligible award nomination, you may also be recognised in August and post November 2021 with a Buy Queensland shout-out published on our website and social media.
- Buy Queensland Supplier Awards
- Buy Queensland roadshow and events
- Government procurement news and information.
- Last updated:
- 14 July 2021